More About Our Specialized Cleaning, Passivation & Electropolishing Services
We have a wide range of cleaning services and passivation to ensure that your facility, equipment, and machines are clean and safe. With years of experience in high-purity applications, we can adapt to the changing needs of our clients.
Ensuring the sterile conditions of industries such as pharmaceutical and biotechnology are essential. So we have specialized cleaning services designed to support your facility’s environment for better quality output and processes.
Our specialized cleaning services are as follows:
- Oxygen cleaning: We use oxygen, nitrogen, and medical gas to remove combustible contaminants from the surface of equipment used for oxygen services. The most common instruments are pumps, valves, hoses, and tubes. Any process where at least >23.5% oxygen is handled should be cleaned to ensure no oils, greases, metals, dust, or lint.
- Cleanroom cleaning: We can clean any controlled environment, such as cleanrooms, gray spaces, dry rooms, laboratories, and cold rooms. We only use a specific sterilant, paired with manual cleaning by our professional staff, to ensure that the spaces are free from contamination. We use Steris Spor-Klenz® Cold Sterilant and other Mar Cor and Ecolab products for this procedure.
- Chemical cleaning: Another specialized cleaning service we offer is chemical cleaning, which is designed for cleaning the surfaces of metallic and non-metallic components. We use many chemicals to remove deposits affecting your work processes and output.
- Equipment exterior cleaning: Any equipment affected by a corrosive environment, water scaling, and product contact stains can be cleaned through exterior cleaning services. It aids in the equipment’s aesthetics while also improving its corrosive resistance.
We also offer passivation and derouging services, ideal for stainless steel systems and equipment. Passivation creates a protective layer, which enables the equipment to be more resistant to rust and corrosion.
And as maintenance, it offers tons of benefits, including:
- Remove surface contamination
- Maximizes corrosion resistance
- Reduces issues due to lack of maintenance
Rouge are reddish brown deposits due to iron oxide and ferrous deposits. Derouging removes these from the system to enhance the stainless steel’s condition while preparing it for passivation.
Trust Cleansol to Take Care of Your Facility
Maintaining the cleanliness of your facility is a must, especially in demanding and strict sectors, such as the pharmaceutical, semiconductor, and biotechnology industries. If you belong to any of these industries, come to us for all your specialized cleaning and passivation needs.
Contact us today for more information about our services. Rest assured that our team of experts will be there to do their job without affecting your operations.